(Art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection) the undersigned members of the EMMEGI Group - EMMEGI S.p.A., C.M.S. S.r.l., EMMESISTEMI S.r.l., EMMEGI ITALIA S.r.l., CIFIN S.r.l., EMMEGISOFT S.r.l. - all with registered office in Limidi di Soliera (MO), in their capacity as independent parties entitled to process data (data-controllers), hereby inform users that personal data acquired with reference to commercial relations with clients and suppliers shall be processed in compliance with the above-mentioned law. The following information relates to data-processing.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data collected shall essentially relate to:
- identity data (company name or trading name, registered office, telephone and fax number, e-mail, fiscal data, etc.)
- data relative to economic and commercial activities (orders, solvency, bank and financial data, accounting and fiscal data etc.).
This data shall be supplied directly by you or may be collected from independent third party data-controllers (for example our network of agents and representatives as regards data relative to contracts and orders or credit status companies and public registers, lists or data-bases for data relative to financial solvency)
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your data shall be processed for the following purposes:
1. the execution of contracts stipulated with you and any connected commitments;
2. the performance of legal obligations connected to contractual relations;
3. activities connected to the organisational management of the contract (for example relations with agents and representatives and contractors for the organisation of activities to be carried out at customer’s premises);
4. any external professional collaboration for the performance of legal obligations;
5. the protection of contractual rights;
6. internal statistical analyses;
7. marketing activities through the transmission of promotional and advertising material relative to products or services which are similar or connected to those which are the object of current commercial relations;
8. information on solvency
SUBMISSION OF DATA
The submission of data and related processing is mandatory in relation to purposes 1, 2 and 5, relative to the fulfilment of contractual and legal obligations; the submission of data is also mandatory in relation to purposes 3 and 4 which relate to the realisation by the undersigned of all those activities connected to the execution of legal and contractual obligations; refusal to supply data for such purposes may result in the impossibility for the undersigned to enter into the contractual relations and to comply with legal obligations.
The submission of data and related processing shall be optional in all other situations (i.e. those activities detailed under points 6, 7, 8 above).
Personal data shall be processed using manual, computerised and other automated means and shall be stored in the relevant data-base (clients, suppliers, administration, management, etc.) which may be accessed and read by employees in the commercial, production, administration, marketing and personnel departments expressly designated by the undersigned to process the personal data and who may consult, use, process and compare the data and carry out any other operations, including automated operations, in compliance with provisions of law guaranteeing, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data and the accuracy, updating and relevance of data vis à vis the declared data-processing purposes.
PERSONS WITH WHOM DATA WILL BE SHARED AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
In relation to the purposes indicated under points 1, 2 and 5 data may be shared with the following entities or categories of entities, including abroad:
- All Companies in the Emmegi group
- Transport and forwarding agents for aspects connected to the dispatch of goods and customs procedures
- Banking institutions for the management of collections and payments
- The financial administration and other enterprises or public bodies in compliance with legal obligations;
- Companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights.
For the purposes under points 3 and 4 data may be shared with agents, representatives and brokers who operate for the undersigned and contractors, independent workers and customer companies.
For the purposes set out under point 6, data may not be shared except for disclosure of statistics in an aggregate and anonymous form.
For the purposes set out under point 7, data shall not as a rule be shared except for for communications to agents or representatives of the undersigned who deal with the presentation or transmission of material to the company Editrice Grafica for the dispatch of advertising material, where previously authorised by the client by way of an express opt-in.
For the purposes under point 8, data may be shared with credit status agencies or companies.
Personal data may not be disclosed.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
In relation to the above-mentioned processing data subjects may exercise the rights detailed under article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, (the full text of which is set out below), within the limits and in accordance with the conditions set out under articles 8, 9 and 10 of such legislative decree. Further information on the processing and sharing of personal data directly submitted or otherwise acquired may be obtained from the Information Office at company headquarters.
DATA-CONTROLLERS AND DATA-PROCESSORS
The parties who shall process your personal data are the data-controllers who are all domiciled at their registered office in via Archimede n. 10 in Limidi di Soliera (MO) for the purposes of this law. In case of appointment of one or more processors suitable information will be supplied to the data subject.
This statement constitutes an integral part of information provided upon the collection of personal data and consent to processing and is additional to information provided verbally to the data subjects on such occasion.